Friday, June 1, 2018

Lotion up, if you've gotta

Hello!

I; like most ladies, used to put lotion on like clock work after a bath. It is; after all, what we were taught to do, especially here in the south. But, a funny thing happened along the way. I discovered that I do not particularly like using lotion, and I most certainly do not like the pimples that can come as a result of it. Pimples on the face is bad enough, but pimples on the upper arms, the back, the behind or the thighs? I'll pass, thank you very much! " A grits scrub" leaves my skin soft, smooth and pimple free!!! Moisturizer, be it a lotion, a cream or an ointment is reserved for my hands, elbows, knees and feet - as is necessary. So yes, most of the time, I do not use any moisturizer at all. But in the event that you desire glowing skin for summer, natural oils are a sure bet. A little should do 'ya!

How I wish For Days had been around during my college days. I have no idea how many t-shirts I went through, but it had to have been quite a few. Here's to doing something novel! 

A straw bag, aka a summer bag, just feels more like summer! It changes everything!

I'm out of here!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 16 more days left until:  Father's Day, June 17, 2018!

"Happy Today!"

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded 

       



No comments:

Post a Comment