Friday, May 25, 2018

Paper hats are cool and cooler for hot, humid weather

Hello!

I was introduced to paper hats, and not of the partying sort, several years ago by a national company. I did not know they were made of paper, initially. At first glance, they appeared to look like any of the other summer, straw hats I had tossed on the bed posts. We are; after all, here in the Sandhills where it is warm as often as it is not. And, where it can become hot and humid too during the summer months. Upon further inspection, I noticed the Made of paper tag. I immediately thought "Cool, and cool-er!" And they turned out to be exactly that. I had never come into contact with paper clothing before, and immediately decided that I liked them. And just think, they are not really new at all. I wonder what it would take to get them back on the market in quantities that would make it worth somebody's while. I am thinking out loud here. That would be incredible... 

Clothing and such can be made from almost anything, wouldn't you agree? Stay tuned...

The Wedding of the Year has come, and gone! Sign. It was sooooo nice! Let the look-a-likes begin! Of course, they are for less! Flattery will get you to some places!

I've worn through the handles of one straw purse already! It's either fix the handles, or begin looking for another one. I think I will fix the handles...

Fruit pie, cobbler and tart season is here! Yes, indeed!

Shop, and save; this weekend, especially at ASOS

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of  today, there are 3 more days left until:  Memorial Day, Monday, May 28, 2018!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded        


No comments:

Post a Comment