Friday, May 18, 2018

The countdown is on until Harry & Meghan say "I do!"

Hello!

And I don't know who is the most nervous: all of us, or the two of them! Probably us!

It's hard to not get excited about a wedding, 'ya know?  But a royal wedding? Oh me, oh my!

Like the rest of the world, I watched Princess Diana's wedding with fascination. Princess Diana glowed! And that train! It was long, but it was perfect for the venue. I can't help but think that the Princess would be pleased with William's and Harry's choice of brides. Her 'extended family' ("at heart" ; and that would be us, in case you are wondering) most certainly are! It is pleasing to know that she is being acknowledged as the special lady that she was...

Every wedding; royal or not, has a hiccup or two! I never knew what Princess Diana's was, until now! The solution was sensible. The wedding went on...

Reportedly, Meghan called on friend and bridal consultant Jessica Mulroney to assist in the planning of the nuptials. It seems as if it was a good choice. Oh, but the details! What will the bride wear? Who will design the gown? Who will attend? What kind of cake will they have? [I think we are up to date on that one, now.] Etc., etc., etc...

Some of the details of the wedding continue to emerge; aka, change even as we write! Ms. Markle may walk herself part way down the aisle, meeting Prince Charles as she nears the altar! Harry & Meghan are "young at heart!" So naturally; yes, we do expect them to incorporate what is a reflection of them. I think it is genius, myself. It is part contemporary, it is part traditional...

Until the wedding; my friends, until the wedding!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 10 more days left until:  Memorial Day, Monday, May 28, 2018!

"Happy Today!"

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017
#HarryandMeghan

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! 

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!

        
Privacy Regarded

No comments:

Post a Comment