Friday, May 4, 2018

The Cicely Tyson bob

Hello!

Oh, girl! You; Ms. Tyson, are rocking 'that bob!' I liiiiike it!

It is all of that, and some! It is "Classic, with a twist!"  It is "Ombre, at it's finest!"  It just is!

My, my, my! Ninety-three never, ever looked so good!

I wonder. Can I do something like #TheCicelyTysonBob for summer, too? I don't know, but I sure would like to try it!

Thank you; Ms. Tyson, for getting me really excited about 'a hair style' for the first time in who knows when!

Take a bow, please...

The woven, perforated dress by Misty Copeland Signature Collection for Under Armour is pret-ty! I can't wait to see her version of a sneaker! Come on; now, we're waiting!

The Tiffany & Co. is out and about on the streets of New York City! In Tiffany blue taxis! We can go for that!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 9 more days left until:  Mother's Day, Sunday, May 13, 2018!

"Happy Today!"

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |  Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded  



No comments:

Post a Comment