Friday, March 9, 2018

Grits are good for eating, and...

Hello!

Exfoliating, too!

The weather is changing. Who could use a good exfoliation from head to toe? I can! The solution in a word? Grits!

Yes, I do mean grits! Grits; as in, Quaker Old Fashioned Grits!

I like to "go natural" when it comes to skincare, as much as possible. My skin can be sensitive. I am always wondering what I can get from the kitchen that will give me a nice, warm glow. I tried oatmeal, and I tried cornmeal. They were so, so. I didn't think I had anything to lose, so I got a pea-sized amount of grits, added my favorite cleanser [which comes from Dollar Tree], and a dab of water. Not only did it gently buff the skin leaving it feeling clean without being stripped of its natural oils, it left it smooth as a baby's bottom! It was heaven! I do it whenever I feel the need now. On to the next step. That would be moisturizing, which just might consist of slugging. Use your own discretion. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Walmart is not about to be left out of the fashion scene! Hey, there is a need for clothing at all price points! I say, go for it! 

Bring it on, Victoria Beckham! I have always liked a good power suit, if for no other reason than to mix and match it with other pieces! A good suit is a suit is a suit! 

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship!  Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 23 more days left until:  Easter, Sunday, April 1, 2018!

Happy Today!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017
#HereComesTheBride2018
#NoSlackPants2018
#EasterFlorals2018

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore! Thaaaaank you!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |    Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded    



No comments:

Post a Comment