Friday, March 30, 2018

Beach season has officially started to me! Ready?

Hello!

Sunday, April 1, 2018 is Easter! Yeah!

No matter when it comes, to me, Easter signals the arrival of beach season! Or, lake season! Or, pool season! Be that as it may, friends are headed out to waters this weekend. Here in the Sandhills it is clocking in at the mid-60's, and it is drizzly. It's cooler than it was yesterday, but the temperature is still comfortable. In other words, it is not too cool or wet to hamper an Easter egg hunt! Grab a basket, get an umbrella, put on a jacket and galoshes and go! Some Easter egg hunts are today! Okay!

If you want to age gracefully, take it from me, other than keeping the weight in 'the normal range,' skin care is tantamount! It's not that you have to have perfect skin; as in, no wrinkles at all. It's just that you want well cared for skin, irregardless of age...

I have run across more articles than I can count on the benefits of adding hyaluronic acid to the skincare routine. It makes sense to me, seeing that it is already in the skin. I can't believe that I haven't already tried it. I must! Fortunately, it can be found at different price points. I think I will start from the lowest and work my way on up...

All of this got me to thinking. I figured that if hyaluronic acid is good for the face, it could be good for the body too. Meaning, bring it on in lotion form as well!

I haven't had the opportunity to do but so much research on hyaluronic acid body lotion; however, I did keep coming across HADA LABO products. And yes, they can be found at Amazon Beauty. It is hard to keep up with all of the new beauty products that do come out, but I have noted with interest that more and more products are becoming available from the eastern parts of the world.  That's pretty cool, if you ask me. The question now is, where is the best place to go to to become aware of them? I reckon I will begin with The Culture Trip. It is as good of a place as any. Meanwhile if you should hear of any other good places; please, by all means let me know...

About sunscreens, it's a good idea. Get several recommendations before buying. Get the samples, next...

We almost missed it, but Nordstrom Rack is having a sale on shoes! Easter season is a good time to stock up on handbags and shoes! I doubt if it is ready to be marked down yet, but Cult Gaia Acrylic Ark bag in watermelon is pretty. A fun and unusual bag for summer...

And speaking of shoes, I can NOT believe we are headed back into clunky sneaker territory, again! UGH! No, thank you...

H&M is having a huge sale, but not by choice! Oh me, oh my...

Paper vases? What fun! Way to go...

Here's to looking at you, Raleigh! Nice!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there is 1 more days left until:  Easter, Sunday, April 1, 2018!

Happy Easter!

Shalom!

Amgela
#MadetoMatch2017
#HereComesTheBride2018
#NoSlackPants2018
#EasterFlorals2018
#Stripes2018
#PolkaDots2018
#Jumpsuits2018

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore! Thaaaaank you!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded       

No comments:

Post a Comment