Friday, June 8, 2018

It is all about the Kate Spade ear studs for me

Hello!

Our thoughts are with The Kate Spade Family. It is never easy to lose a loved one. My prayer for the family is ... "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit [Romans 15:13 NIV]." Kate lives on, not only in our hearts, but also in her handbags, clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories, home, and gift items...

'It is all about the Kate Spade ear studs for me!' There is always the most fabulous array! And the price point can not be beat! I can live on the ear studs, literally! I would NOT have to have any other earrings, ever! When I styled at Polyvore, I quickly discovered that no matter what I was trying to put together, I could rely on them their studs! Polyvore is no longer, of course! More's the pity! I have yet to find another platform that I like as much. That said, it will always be me and my Kate Spade studs! Thank you, Kate! I love that you were you!

One piece swimwear speaks to me! It takes a certain finesse; shall we say, to pull it off with aplomb! Imagine my delight to see the Charlotte Olympia and Adriana Degreas collaboration! If they are not one pieces, they are two fanciful pieces! Classics, for sure!  

Crayola has launched a a 58-Piece Makeup Collection! I love it already! What bold colors! Yes!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 9 more days left until:  Father's Day, June 17, 2018!

"Happy Today!"

"Happy Summer," just about!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017
#KateSpadeEarStuds

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies    

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Pay! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded  





No comments:

Post a Comment