Friday, June 15, 2018

Today is National Flip-Flop Day!

Hello!

You've got to love it!

Flip-flops! Summer! That's "the life!"

Got yours? If you haven't already, June 23rd is the perfect time to stock up! Old Navy is having its 'One Dolla Holla Sale!' The colors are all sunshine, and fun! Get yours!

My favorite sneakers for 'the summer' are "the white ones!" They just brighten up any outfit to the nth degree! Shucks, I've taken to wearing white, and more white this summer! Yeah, now...

If ever I've been tempted to wear jeans above the ankles, it's during warm weather! I know, I know! That's just my 'once in a while persnickety self' kicking in! Whatever the denim style, have fun with color! If not color ones, then the white ones! I'm just saying! But, speaking of denim...

Would you pay $2,000 for a pair of blue jeans? That's hardly a concern for most of us, but can you imagine? Naaaaah! Not so long as there are Levi's! I'm just saying! Oh, well! That's the stuff that life is made of! Options...

As beauty products get better and better, there is a way to keep up with it all: FabFitFun! Gather together your friends, and have little! Well; maybe, a lot! "The price is right!"

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 2 more days left until:  Father's Day, June 17, 2018!

"Happy Father's Day!"

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Pay! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded

            




No comments:

Post a Comment