Friday, December 8, 2017

The Pantone Color of the Year 2018 is: ultra violet!


My 2nd eBook will be available soon!

Hello!

And it's a nice shade of purple, at that. It's not too light, and it's not too dark. It does remind one of "shades of the night!"

After yesterday's announcement, I immediately went online and began to look for purple accessories; namely, hats and shoes. There was not as many to choose from as I would have liked. I looked for purple jewelry, next. Ditto! I imagine this will not be the state of affairs too much longer, especially come fall. Deep purples are a fall/winter staple more often than not. One of my favorite items of purple clothing was a sweater dress that I wore to my 10th high school reunion. I have no idea what happened to it. I also wore a purple with green trim suit to my 15th high school reunion. This; mind you, was when almost everyone else was wearing white and black or black. I wanted something rich and a bit intriguing, if you will. Purple fit the bill. I still have the purple with green trim suit, and it looks pretty good too. The real challenge; of course, is getting that desired upon fit. I took the shoulder pads out of it eons ago. I have every intention of whipping it out, and wearing it again in 2018. Maybe with green pumps, maybe with purple pumps. Or then and again, maybe with silver or even rose gold pumps. We'll see. I am so glad that I kept it. It was always one of my favorite suits. Now about seeing more purple accessories, I reckon I will just have to keep on looking. Oh, well. It never pays to wait until you want or need something to begin looking for it. That; folks, is a life lesson learned...   

As you know, I thoroughly enjoy Christmas stockings. Well, Martha Stewart sent out some of the nicest designs in a newsletter this week that I have seen in a long time. The ones that caught my attention was "the sweater stockings!"


They are made from, but what else, sweaters! How delightful! I may not make any this year, but by gosh, I sure will next year. Mmmmm...

The Christmas Tree at The Biltmore Estates has to be one of the most beautiful in the world! You can ooh and aah, now!



Free Shipping Day is seven (7) days away! It is a good time to order things online for Christmas.  Practically everyone offers this service. Go for it!

If you really want some tasty Christmas desserts, look no further than Southern Living. I am itching to try the Italian Cream Cake recipe. It looks yum, yum, yummy!

Breaking news! T.J.Maxx has opened The Resort Shop! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 17 more days left until:  Christmas, Monday, December 25, 2017! And as of today, there are 24 more days left until:  New Year's Day, Monday, January 1, 2018!

Happy Today ; Happy Friday ; Happy Weekend!

Merry Christmas!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch
#LookYourBestHoliday2017

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore! Thaaaaank you!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms    |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded  

     


No comments:

Post a Comment