Friday, December 15, 2017

I am a pearl girl too, myself!


My 2nd eBook will be available soon!

Hello!

Right there next to the diamond girl, that is! Diamonds are but one of a girl's best friends! "Accessories are a girl's best friend," in my estimation! [Where would us ladies be without them?] And; yes, you can quote that!

A long row or several rows of pearls will work with any and every outfit! Aren't you glad that you can get the real deal or even imitations, for such a good price? And let's not even talk about the earrings, studs or otherwise, and the bracelets. #MixandMatchEm I say, for a look that is all yours! I have! I do! I will!

Pearls or imitation pearls on clothing or shoes has been a bit of trend this year, especially on jeans. It's rather clever, if you ask me. It's like providing instant credibility; not to mention, a fun factor to an outfit. Who do you know that would have done that ten years or so ago and counting? O.K., so  you know of half a handful. I rest my case...

Sometimes we ladies get too hung up on sizing! What difference does it make, really? Either your clothing fits well, or it doesn't! I chuckle when I hear someone say that they wear a particular size. Oh, sure they do! It's more like the size before the selected number and the size after the selected number too! It is what it is! Let's just do our thing, ladies! As I've said a time or two, "Feel good, look good, be good!"  The best you know how, anyways...

I'm thinking about the after Christmas sales, already! Admit it, you are too! Sometimes the discounts can be better than those on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday or Cyber Monday. There is always a balancing act, however. If you can get what you want at the price point that you want before Christmas, by all means do. On the other hand, if you figure that you can not get what you want at the price point that you want until after Christmas, wait. As much as I like a sale, it has occurred to me that even if full price is paid for something, if it is kept and worn for 5, 10, 15 or 20+ years, it is worth it. I do have clothing that I have had for over 20 years and am still able to wear. The key is to purchase well. Get what will not appear to be outdated later on down the road, what you will want to wear, and what works well with other things. No matter which way you slice it, some things we are more willing to pay top dollar for than others. Tracking what one wants to add to build a wardrobe and is willing to spend on an annual basis helps to bring it all together. Some outfits that I have gotten the most compliments on are the ones that I have use a bit of creativity to put together to begin with. So can you...       

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of  today, there are 10 more days left until:  Christmas, Monday, December 25, 2017! And as of today, there are 17 more days left until:  New Year's Day, Monday, January 1, 2018!

Happy Today ; Happy Friday ; Happy Weekend!

Merry Christmas!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch
#LookYourBestHoliday2017

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore! Thaaaaank you!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |     Far Above rubies   |   O My Dove

 *Like this? Gifts are accepted at  Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!



Privacy Regarded     

No comments:

Post a Comment