Friday, December 1, 2017

Prince Harry & Ms. Markle are slated to say I DO!





Hello!

And, I am loving it! They are a-dor-a-ble, together! They have 151 days or 21 weeks and 4 days; give or take some, to prepare. May is my birth month! What a fine time to have a wedding!

It goes without saying, we are all wondering what type of gown Ms. Markle will wear. Meghan's Mirror should give us a hint. It will be elegant, but "chic!" I can't wait to see it. She knows what she likes, and she wears clothing well. She makes dressing look effortless... 

Holiday shopping is in full swing! Some days are better for shopping than others. I love a good deal,  don't you? Besides, why be wasteful? Prudent is my middle name! Evenso, No scrooges allowed! Harrumph!

I made a pumpkin pudding; rather than, a pumpkin pound cake for a Thanksgiving holiday gathering. It was scrumptious; if I must say so, myself! I learned through trial and error that one of the best ways to get "the full seasonal flavor" of pumpkins (and/or sweet potatoes) is to skip the boiling phase altogether. Instead:  slice, wash, puree, mix, cook! What a time saver. And know this. The Blendtec can NOT be beat. It gets the job done...    

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of  today, there are 24 more days left until:  Christmas, Monday, December 25, 2017! Got Joy? [Photo courtesy of author Wanda Brunstetter.]


Happy Today ; Happy Friday ; Happy Weekend!

Merry Christmas!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch
#LookYourBestHoliday2017

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore! Thaaaaank you!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded



         

No comments:

Post a Comment