Friday, December 22, 2017

Bring back the holiday shopping bags, why don't you?


My 2nd eBook will be available soon!

Hello!

Or; at the least, department store signature bags! I look for them whenever going into an establishment. I tired of brown paper bags long before they became hard to find. And truth be told, plastic bags try my patience. Most aren't made well, and do good to get you out to the car. The signature bags do not have to scream, "I came from such and such a store!" They just need to be a viable option. I enjoy mixing them up with every day bags. Some things are worth it...  

I had no idea that Mark Twain invented adjustable/removable straps! Did you? We live and we learn...

Have fun shopping the day after Christmas! I for one will not be joining you. Been there, done that...

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 2 more days left until:  Monday December 25, 2017! And as of today, there are 9 more days left until:  New Year's Day, Monday, January 1, 2018!

Merry Christmas!

Happy Today ; Happy Friday ; Happy Weekend!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch
#LookYourBestHoliday2017
#HereComesTheBride2018

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore! Thaaaaank you!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |    Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!



Privacy Regarded    


No comments:

Post a Comment