Friday, April 28, 2017

"Accessories are a girl's best friend!"



Hello!

If I have said it once, I will say it again:  accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!

Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter!

Why be mundane? Think:  jewelry, handbags, and shoes, for starters. From there, go to hats, eyewear, wraps, jackets, and/or coats...

You can invest in as few or as many basic pieces as you want...

You can be original...

You can be chic, or not...

You can just look like you...

I was #MadetoMatch!

Amazon wants you to look your best; every day, with Amazon Look! This could be a ton of fun! Watch out, now!

The Ebony Fashion Fair was a fabulous; and I do mean fabulous, show! I went to every one in Virginia that I could! What a tribute to the ever resourceful, and remarkable Ms. Eunice Johnson. Oh, the beauty of color! 
 
Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 17 more days left until:  Mother's Day, Sunday, May 14, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#IStyleYu
#AModernWedge
#AnotherModernWedge

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!  Until then, view our portfolio at  alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |    Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at  Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment