Thursday, April 13, 2017

It's Easter, and Dan D.'s on a retirement tour!





Hello!

Dan D., better known as Dandelion D., is what I thought of as a Crayola yellow. He is about to go off into the sunset! Easter and yellow go together like caramel cake and caramel icing, 'ya know? [That's another story for another day!] Boo hoo!

Dan D. is; actually, "a spectra yellow." I thought he was "a radiant gold," initially. There are various shades of yellow, as Pantone can attest to. Suffice it to say, it is a color between the trustworthy yellow and orange...

Where will he go? What will he do? I am not ready for him to leave! He was the perfect shade of yellow, to me. Not too pale of a yellow, but not too deep of a yellow either. You could wear him with anything. I'm in mourning, literally! I enjoy color like you would not believe! You have not lived until you've " 'Mixed and Matched' a few things!" I'll be O.K. After a while...

While I'm going on about yellow, you may as well know. Red is an IT color for fall! Especially red from head to toe. Cool. A woman in red has someplace to go, and something to do!

While waiting for Misty Copeland's new book Ballerina Body to arrive at the local library, I read her previous book Life In Motion. Inspiring, it is! I admire her fortitude, her resilience. I look forward to her next professional move in ballet. Bravo; Ms. Copeland, bravo!     

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 3 more days left until:  Easter, Sunday, April 16, 2017!

Happy, Happy Easter!

Shalom!

Angela
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment