Friday, May 5, 2017

It's Resort 2018 time, folks!



Hello!

It has begun with; drum roll here please, Chanel Resort 2018!

I might as well go ahead and say it:  "Any collection that Karl Lagerfeld has a hand in is one that I am going to gravitate towards!"  His ability to reinterpret tweed in new ways is incomparable!

The above-the-knee tweed dresses with the rope belts, and gladiator sandals are dash-ing! Why I'd put them on, and just take off! No fuss!

The tweed coat can be worn as a coat (with or without a belt), or as a dress (with a belt)! I'd pair it with all sorts of bright pieces, and accessories too! Like it, like it, like it!

The pant/skirt(s) are crazy cool; edgy, actually! A skirt over a pair of pants is one thing, but this is something else altogether! This particular shade of brown is such a rich honey! Another like it, like it, like it!

A tweed pinafore is alright by me! I always did like pinafores! I wore them in junior high school! Yeah, back then! Harrumph! At any rate, pinafores are for the little girl in all of us ladies! Talk about a grown-up version!

The buttons-up-the-legs pants are; well, absolutely cool! In more ways than one!

I totally delight in summer knits, especially those that remind you of a fisherman's wharf! Call it outside of the season thinking, if you will!

Any of the soft white pieces would make chic bridal wear! Yes, of course! Indeed!

You know, Ms. Melania Trump's palazzo pants were seriously trending! You've got it; FLOTUS, you've got it!

And that little Princess Charlotte is without fail captivating! She seems to take after her mother, grandmother, and great grandmother in that regards! Oh me, oh my!

 Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 9 more days left until:  Mother's Day, Sunday, May 14, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment