Friday, May 19, 2017

Pippa is getting married this weekend!





Hello!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I don't know who is more excited! She is, probably! I love the idea of having the reception in a glass greenhouse! But getting back to earth...

Prints; particularly floral prints, have a way of making their way to the forefront during spring. I will wear some. Altough I prefer to wear solids mostly, roses are coming up at Karl Lagerfeld for Lord & Taylor x Vogue 125. Well! Happy 125th Anniversary, Vogue!  

A good denim dress is a real plus for summer. I'm starting to get into the unfinished hems. Consider it an overflow from not wanting to have to hem the frayed legs of blue jeans. Beats holes in the knees wouldn't you say?

Sephora is doing A-O.K.! I'm glad. It is a fun place to shop! So much to see! So much to smell! So much to apply! Sephora gets it...

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 10 more days left until:  Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!  Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |  Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!    




No comments:

Post a Comment