Friday, March 3, 2017

Z, z, z, z, zebra!





Hello!

Oh; yeah, I do like me some zebra print! Back in the day, paisley used to be the print for me. Not so much anymore. I am wondering what happened. God only knows...

Black and white always did equal classy to me. I reckon I have Chanel to thank for that...

Have a look at my favorite zebra prints for 2017. Fall 2017 Ready-to-Wear fashion shows are almost over, but I may find another one or two pieces that I like...

Although the black and white zebra print is the most common color combination of all, it does come in other combinations as well. For instance, Balmain has a long column dress in what I would call a honey brown and black. Salvatore Ferragamo has a midi suit in magneta and black. Dolce & Gabbana has a short sheath in gold and cream. How pretty! Emanuel Ungaro has a short multi tiered skirt in green and black. It is as cute as can be! And yet, the most striking of them all has to be the Sibling pantsuit in royal blue and black. Oh me, oh my!

Folks, I still have a pair of sharp pointy toe J.Renee black and white zebra print slingbacks. They are so old, I could not even find them in an initial search on Google. But, I am going to wear them. I have enjoyed them...

Other zebra print accessories such as scarves and bags are just as much fun to have. Be prepared to get them when you see them because there may only be so many for so long. You won't find them as much as you will find the leopard print accessories. We'll have a look at the leopard prints for 2017, next...    


Sarah Jessica Parker's new bag collection is out. I like the hot pink clutch the most. It is hard to go wrong with a clutch...

As does Priyanka Chopra, I like to swipe a few items out of the kitchen for beauty care. They are gentle on the skin, and much more cost effective too. And speaking of beauty, look at this clip. These little ladies look great! We can only hope to look as good at 100!

The web continues to change how we do business. Hhgregg is slated to close stores...

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Scholarship! Oh, wonderful you!

As of  today, there are 44 more days left until: Easter, Sunday, April 16, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!       

No comments:

Post a Comment