Friday, February 24, 2017

Fall 2017 Ready-to-Wear has been coming in faster than I can keep up, or so it would seem!



WWYF 180x150


Hello!

Versace is showing, even as we speak! What an adrenaline rush, huh?!

Notice the pops of orange in the collection? And what about that ombre? There is a fur jacket (in shades of orange and black), and a pantsuit (in purple and white). What appears to be sequins on some of the coats, and a knit sweater/skirt combo will cause one to twinkle like the stars in the sky at night I am imaging. And the skirts with the sheer black overlay must swish/swish, as one moves. How about that!

The most memorable collection; thus far, has to be Gareth Pugh's. It is predominantly black, with some gray and a bit of white and/or cream thrown in for good measure. The coats; especially the trenches, I consider to be tall/dark/handsome! I'm laughing! So mysterious, in a good way. All that I wondered was "Where is the fedora?" But, I would!

Just to tip that invisible fedora that I so wanted to see with the trenches off to you, you can expect more pops of color and sheer (as in see through) fabrics as you view other collections. I'm not a huge fan of cloud based material; harrumph, unless they are strategically layered. It is enough to have to be concerned about 'a wardrobe malfunction,' as it is! Hah!

Once we go through every single collection; well almost every single collection, we'll report back. I like zebra and leopard prints for cool weather myself. I gotta find them! O.K. ; then, later on that...

The O Magazine Collection With Talbots has polka dots! Polks dots are my idea of a print! The scarf, cardigan and tote bag are m-i-n-e! A nice percentage of the proceeds from the collection is going to Dress For Success. See what you can do for a great cause...

The big boxes continue to struggle. J.C. Penney is slated to close stores, and lay off folk. My hope is that they will get through this in tact, before all is said and done...

I'm still at it; mixing and matching, that is! See what I did with one of Alexander McQueen's, and one of Marc Jacobs' frocks! Yup, I'm still having fun after all of these years!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Oh, wonderful you!

As of today, there are 51 more days left until:  Easter, Sunday, April 16, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#MenTooStylist
#TheLBDStylist
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!  Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment