Friday, February 3, 2017

What lady doesn't want pretty things to lounge around in?





Hello!

I know I do! But I also know that I do NOT want to wear a housecoat all of the time; let alone, a house dress any of the time! Remember those house dresses? UGH! I don't think so! I want to be able to feel pretty. I want to be able to read a book, watch a movie or take a nap. Without having to get dressed! I want to be able to slip into it, and call it a moment. Stephanie Seymour certainly hit the nail on the head with the Raven & Sparrow By Stephanie Seymour collection. The pieces look as if they would flutter from the sky! They are more than inviting. Somehow I think I can get through the winter...

Some folk will wait until the last minute to get swimwear. I know, I know, I know! It requires an extraordinary amount of patience to get it right. It can be done, but I say "Do it now!" The best selections are available at more than one price point. Who can afford to look ghastly in a swimming suit? Not you or I, if we can help it! And, I tell you what. The one-piece swimsuits are looking mighty, mighty fine. Hint, hint...

Now is as good of a time as ever to do something about that closet of yours, too! Have no fear, it is not a bust! Someone somewhere might be able to use your discarded clothing; provided, they are still good to go. I thought that you might would want to know...

A.P.C. is 30 years old! Happy Birthday, A.P.C.! Keep on doing what you do well! You provide us with basics that work with whatever happens down the runway, come rain or shine! Here's to looking at you, kid!

Writing a thank you note is not as passe as one would think! Keep it interesting! Use color stationery. I most certainly would...

Here goes something: the scoop on Sunday's Super Bowl LI commercials!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Oh, wonderful you!

As of today, there are 72 more days left until:  Easter, Sunday, April 16, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#MenTooStylist
#TheLBDStylist
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, ASAP! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment