Friday, February 10, 2017

Having fun with Missoni!





Hello!

I tend to gravitate towards bold, bright "crayola colors!" But every once in a while, I will find myself in a print that literally leaps off the fabric, in a North Carolina minute! In steps Missoni!

These folk know how to use color, and in a pattern other than the zig-zag! Harrumph, harrumph!

I think I stayed away from prints for a long time because I was convinced that once you'd seen it; well, you'd seen it! It's kind of ironic, really. I find such joy in mixing-and-matching items. I've taken a Missoni print that speaks to me to see what I could do with it...

The knit dress has more than one bold color! I had to, just had to accessorize using: 1) navy blue, 2) orange/coral/salmon, and 3) blue and yellow. I'm not done, yet! I must, just must accessorize with gold too. Later on that one...

See what I mean? Using different colors to accessorize can change the entire mood, and look of an outfit. You won't have to see yourself coming and going, either! Need any help with a favorite piece or two? I'm here for 'ya!

Google and H&M are on the cutting edge, quite literally! They are planning to create a dress for y-o-u, based on your personal digits, shall we say. There will be limitations; mind you, but it's an exciting endeavor nonetheless. Theoretically, it is a service that all of us ladies can use...

The Fall 2017 Ready-To-Wear collections are showing! The Calvin Klein bright yellow coat covered with acrylic is a modern take on a classic. The slim fitting La Perla suit draws you in with the vivid, bold color. The Adam Selman black trench just sparkles! I can't wait to see the other collections...

Every once in a while, we have got to make our way to the hair salon. Most of us want to trim away only what is necessary. You'll be interested to know that you can get a trim without a cut! Fancy that! It's kind of clever, if you ask me. It will take a pro to do it for me. I certainly can't do it myself...
              
Beauty Tip of the week:  Cleanse the face. Spritz vanilla extract on. Moisturize. The skin will look tighter, and brighter. Do regularly for skin that looks good! This is one of my favorite go to's, for radiant skin...      

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Oh, wonderful you!

As of today, there are 65 more days left until:  Easter, Sunday, April 16, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#MenTooStylist
#TheLBDStylist
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment