Friday, March 10, 2017

Le, le, le, le, leopard!





Hello!

I promised you that we would look at leopard prints for 2017! Here we go!

Junya Watanabe's leopard print coat has to be the most unusual, and the most interesting piece (in a coat and a print) that I have seen for 2017! It is not too tight or too loose. It has a sloped hem, so to speak. It has a deep, dark under side. I envision wearing it with blue jean skirts/pants, day dresses and cocktail dresses. Yup...

Dolce & Gabbana's tiered leopard print dress is arresting! Pretty, too. The tiers and the length must provide just enough swish, swish to feel girly. Hah! Girly, but sophisticated! This is the perfect dress for an evening out of some sort. Church, too. Oh; yes, I would now! And don't you just know it!

This is no time to be leaving the guys out! The Dolce & Gabbana leopard print double breasted jacket for men with the black buttons, leopard print vest and black bow tie look pretty good from where I'm sitting! Mmmmm! I want to borrow it...

O.K. this particular accessory I did not see in the Fall 2017 lineup; but, I did see it in my newsletter! And I must say, I have yet to see a Casadei pump that I did not like! Watch out for the Casadei leopard print pump, folks! One can stomp on some lions, tigers, and bears in 'em! Just kidding, just kidding...

We shall keep our eyes out for other leopard prints. They are just too good to not seek out...

Weddings really should be a reflection of whom and what you are! That way, 'the wedding' is that much more fun! I should say so...

A wedding is "the event of your life!" Look, and act accordingly!

Macy's is about to have a self-serve shoe department. I can go for that...

Chanel has gone emoji! Cool!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 37 more days left until:  Easter, Sunday, April 16, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this?  Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!   



No comments:

Post a Comment