Friday, March 17, 2017

Got your green on?





Hello!

I surely do! A green blouse, as a matter of fact. Besides, seeing that the Pantone Color of the Year 2017 is Greenery and all of that jazz, I may as well! Green, bring! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm seeing that Ms. 'O' is into the green too; the green, as in juicing that is! What a marvelous thing to do. I'm a huge fan of it, too. I have a good blender which juices, but I sure wouldn't mind trying the one that she has. Mine retails at about 1/2 the cost of hers. Unless she is willing to gift me with one of those, I reckon I'll stick with the one that I have. Oprah, do you hear me calling?

Fall Ready-to-Wear 2017 shows have come and gone. There is something for everyone, the truth be told, as always. The red-on-red makes a powerful, powerful statement. Indeed!

Yes, a wedding gown can be had for $1K or less! It is about style, and timing. The way I see it, we all know that we will want to get married one day. A smart lady will decide who her favorite designers are, and begin to scope out the possibilities, years in advance. When the question is popped, if she doesn't already have it, she knows where she can get it, at "the right price!" Think; my dear ladies, think... 

Gabrielle Union has a hair care line! It is Flawless by Gabrielle Union. As I have understood from previous media reports, Ms. Union does not have relaxers put in her hair. Her hair always looks great. I'm game!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 30 more days left until:  Easter, Sunday, April 16, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!  Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment