Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sales! Sales! Sales! Sales!


                                              CHRISTMAS AT DOLLAR TREE!

Hello!

Black Friday sales! Small Business Saturday sales! Cyber Monday sales! After Christmas sales! Where does it all begin? Where does it all end? Amazon Black Friday sales began last Wednesday. Walmart Cyber Week sales begin day after tomorrow. Confused? I'm not, yet. But if this keeps up...

I moonlighted at an exclusive women's fashion store weekends during the 90's for all but ten years running. Enjoyable as it was, I am not a huge fan of running around on Black Fridays. No need to, really. "The deals" ; be what they may, are often available leading up to and following Thanksgiving. Besides, "The deals"  just get better on Cyber Monday if not during December! Aaaaah; silky, silky! I wouldn't be too hasty in spending my hard earned dollars come Friday, if I were you. I'm just saying...

Holiday windows are uuuuup! Funny thing, though. Some look; rather interesting, shall we say. You be the judge...

Saks Fifth Avenue,  Macy's,  Bergdorf Goodman,  Barneys...

I thought I had a Nordstrom's to post; but, I just can't seem to put my fingers on it. It's probably because I'm dreaming of turkey, dressing, cranberry something or another and sweets! [I'm mom's helper and, and clean up crew! No need to mess up a good thing!] Do forgive...

A downtown Manhattan Coach store has opened on Fifth Avenue! That I would like to see! I have one. I wouldn't mind having another...

Bodysuits are It, in my book! The bodysuit makes everything fit so much more smoothly! That said, monitor your intake before donning! You do not want to have to make a bee dive to the powder room...

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Oh, wonderful you!

As of today, there are 33 more days left until:  Christmas, Sunday, December 25, 2016!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve ; Happy Thanksgiving!

Shalom!

Angela
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, ASAP! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment