Friday, November 11, 2016

The phenomenon of Singles' Day!

WWYF 180x150

Hello!

Move over Black Friday! Move over Cyber Monday! A new kid is on the block! It is Singles' Day!

The online shopping event which originated in China, has reportedly eclipsed all previous online sales records here, there and everywhere!

The USA is beginning to get in on the new Singles' Day action! Why I received a Singles' Day sales blurb from J.Renee', just moments ago!

"Why China, and why now?" you might ask.Your guess is as good as mine! "Enjoy the ride," I say!

Tights weather is here! I discovered long ago that T.J.Maxx  is a good place to get hosiery and tights.  I like tights the color of my skin, with the occasional pair of black fishnets thrown in for good measure. Patterned tights are making a splash this fall. You may want to pick up a pair or two, just for the fun of it...

I'm dreaming of turkey, dressing and all of the desserts that I can get! Sooooo me!

O.K., I'm outta here!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Oh, wonderful you!

As of today, there are 45 more days left until:  Christmas, Sunday, December 25, 2016!

Happy Veteran's Day ; Happy Weekend!

Shalom!

Angela
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, ASAP! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove 

*Like this?  Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment