Friday, September 23, 2016

Why are you paying more for gasoline?

WWYF 180x150

Hello!

Bless your hearts! Most vehicles do not require high octane gasoline! Pardon my saying so; but, "What a colossal waste!" AAA suggests that if you want to buy something other than regular gasoline, buy top tier gasoline instead! Top tier costs less than high octane, it has less emissions, and it causes engines to run more efficiently. Now this I can see. The nearest retailer would be more than happy to assist you...

London Fashion Week whizzed by, and I have yet to complete going through all of the collections. I made sure that I got a look at Giorgio Armani. The color scheme is purple, indigo, and shades of grey. The wraps and jackets are fitted, but not overly so. The gently gathered waists, and elasticized 'right above the knee' indigo shorts work well with them. Call it a nontraditional suit, if you will. I am all about those shorts suits! Nice...

Be careful of what you put on, or in my case, do not put on your eyes! I walk several miles every week day, but I have not always covered my eyes. I have a retina tear in my right eye to deal with, as a result. Sunglasses can keep objects from getting into the eyes, and keep harmful rays out. But, they wear out just like anything else. Be mindful of this, and change pairs every so often. What a fashion accessory! I am going to pull out the four pairs that I have, and start wearing them. It's about time!

The 38th International Folk Festival is going on, even as we speak! It is one of North Carolina's premier events! I would head to the food tents first, if I were you!  

As we head into a plethora of fall activities, including the presidential election, remember this my fellow Americans:  United We Stand, Divided We Fall!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thank you, and bless 'ya!

As of today, there are 94 more days left until:  Christmas, Sunday, December 25, 2016!

Got style?

Happy Friday ; Happy Fall!

Shalom!

Angela
#1Stylist

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, ASAP! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this?  Gifts are accepted at Dwolla!






No comments:

Post a Comment