Friday, September 16, 2016

The first day of fall is Thursday coming!

WWYF 180x150
Hello!

I enjoy the changing of the seasons! After a hot and humid July and August, those of us who live here in the Sandhills are more than ready for a cool breeze or two. And make no mistake about it, a breeze is in the air! Give it a week or two, we'll be donning sweaters and jackets for sure!

Fall means county and state fairs, fall festivals, football, and the New York, London, Paris & Milan Spring 2017 Ready-To-Wear fashion shows! Yes! It also means apples, pumpkins, hay rides, and planning for the upcoming holidays. All in all, it's just a wonderful time of the year!

Ralph Lauren & Tom Ford's fall collections are out! Items are available for purchase; now, as in im-me-di-ate-ly! How cool is that? I like planning ahead; but, sometimes one just wants to be able to walk into the store, find it, put it on, and walk out! I've done it, a many a time! Back to the present!

The brown + black = Western Wear, in Ralph Lauren's latest collection! Oh, joy! The hats, the necklaces (especially the collars), the sweaters, the jackets, the boots! Aaaaah, so thrilling! His basic aesthetic is that of  "country, and city chic!" He gets it! I've been a fan since my retail days up in Virginia at an exclusive ladies fashion store! Can you tell? Why I'm still wearing some pieces of his that I obtained 20 years ago, and counting! Now, that is dressing!    

Tom Ford makes the yummiest Men's Wear, especially formal wear! It is sharp, sharp as a tack! My, my, my!

You just had to bring up biscuits, now didn't you? Do you know how to make them? Well, cut it out! I'm just saying! Actually, I want one! Now!

Tomorrow is Constitution Day! Read ours lately?

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thank you, and bless 'ya!

As of today, there are 7 more days left until:   the first day of fall, Thursday, September 22, 2016!

Got style?

Happy Friday ; Happy End-of-Summer!

Shalom!

Angela
#1Stylist

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, ASAP! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore.com!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Dwolla!   



No comments:

Post a Comment