Friday, September 2, 2016

Fall may be around the corner, but Christmas is already in the air!

WWYF 180x150

Hello!

And, I am loving it! Christmas is such a special time of the year! Why not spread the joy, whenever you are ready to that is, up until then? You do not want to wait until December to start preparations, you know? O.K., now that that has been said...

Heard of Sprezzabox, yet? It's a "male subscription service!" For $30.00 a month, a man can receive up to six accessories. The box usually has a tie, socks and pocket squares; but, September's box had a watch. Not bad, not bad at all! In-house designs are part and parcel now, too. In the future, the boxes are expected to become personalized. With the addition of bow ties and suspenders, I may want to get a box every month for me! What a great gift idea!

Walmart's holiday layaway program began today, coinciding with the release of its Top 25 Holiday Toy list! What do you know? Here comes something!

This is one of the best weekends of the year to shop, and save! Your favorite stores will have savings on summer merchandise. I want a supply of peanut butter to last me for the rest of the year! See, I'm not hard to please...

Have you been putting on your deodorant correctly? I guess I haven't. Check this out! Who's worried? Dial Professional Antiperspirant & Deodorant works quite well for me, thank you. I have to wash it off! I get it at Dollar Tree...

We do plenty of sweet potatoes down here in the south. I'm ready for more pumpkin or apple dishes. And you?

As of today, there are 4 more days left until:  Labor Day, Monday, September 5, 2016! Be safe!

Got style?

Happy Friday ; Happy Labor Day!

Shalom!

Angela
#1Stylist

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, ASAP! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore.com!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things    |   Far Above Rubies     

* Like this? Gifts are accepted at Dwolla!

No comments:

Post a Comment