Friday, October 5, 2018

Intermittent fasting




Hello!

Health and healing just got a whole lot better, thanks to intermittent fasting! Who doesn't want to live a long, healthy, vibrant life? The best time to figure it all out is now!

I feel more energized when I fast. I like to fast at least one day a week. I try to not eat too late, either. I am able to wake up much more refreshed, feeling and looking better...

Although I am an early bird by nature, I had to learn to eat earlier during the day. Having breakfast was just not my favorite thing to do. I have even forgotten to eat throughout the course of a day, on the rare occasion. Unbelievable! Without making a concerted effort to do otherwise, I lean toward brunch as the first meal of the day. It is not too early, and it not too late. I still have memories of having P.E. after lunch in high school. Not a good combination...

I like a lot of fruit and vegetables (raw or lightly cooked), boiled eggs, raisins, peanut butter or nuts and such. I have been known to eat left over vegetables for the first meal of the day. I do not want to be caught without energy, if I should need to get in a hurry quick. Oh; yeah, I like dessert a lot too. But, we won't talk about that... 

In summary, the less you eat the less hungry you will feel. Believe me, we will not wither away!

Here's to our health!

As of today, there are 38 more days left until: Veteran's Day, Monday, November 12, 2018! As of today, there are 48 more days left until: Thanksgiving, November 22, 2018! As of today, there are 81 more days left until: Christmas, Tuesday, December 25, 2018!

"Happy Today!"

"Happy Weekend!"

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017
#IntermittentFasting
#HealthAndHealing

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!
ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"

Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Pay! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded  

No comments:

Post a Comment