Friday, September 28, 2018

Spring Ready-To-Wear 2019 shows are coming to a crawl

Hello!

Fashion shows are; without a doubt, fascinating!

I don't have a favorite Spring Ready-To-Wear 2019 show, as of right now. The Sandhills are recovering from Hurricane Florence. I will get there!

Before Hurricane Florence, I imagine folks were upbeat about Christmas shopping. Now? Maybe, maybe not. Evenso, some holiday shopping days are better than others. Think, and plan accordingly...

Folks in my house have certainly upped the ante when it comes to shopping at Amazon! Some buys are what they seem, and some are not. "Know 'the respective price points!' "

Cross training is; intuitively speaking, the better workout I'm willing to go out on a limb and agree with. Hurricane Florence reminded me that I need to learn to swim! It's on my bucket list...

I do know this! Western wear is hot for fall! I always did think it was cool as all get out! Bring it on!

I haven't tried any Fenty Beauty products yet, but the range of colors is awe inspiring!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 45 more days left until: Veteran's Day, Monday, November 12, 2018! As of today, there are 55 more days left until: Thanksgiving, November 22, 2018! As of today, there are 88 more days left until: Christmas, Tuesday, December 25, 2018!

"Happy Today!"

"Happy Weekend!"

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017
#SpringRTW2019

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!
ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"

Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Pay! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded     


No comments:

Post a Comment