Friday, October 12, 2018

How to tie a scarf




Hello!

I adore scarves! Irregardless of the size or shape, I will find a way to tie it! You will too...

Some of the prettiest and most reasonably priced scarves that I have yet to see just happen to be Calvin Klein scarves. I received one as a gift, and have worn it with nearly everything. I have it on right now, as a matter of fact. It is like a painting! It is black, purple, royal blue, salmon, and cream. I haven't looked back since...

As far as I am concerned the pencil skirt is IT! Work it; sister-friends, work it!

Red speaks, doesn't it? Pull it out, and dust it off! Christmas is less than 90 days away!

As of today, there are 31 more days left until: Veteran's Day, Monday, November 12, 2018! As of today, there are 41 more days left until: Thanksgiving, November 22, 2018! As of today, there are 74 more days left until: Christmas, Tuesday, December 25, 2018!

"Happy Today, and Happy Weekend!"

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017
#HowToTieAScarf
#HealthAndHealing

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!
ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"

Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Pay! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded 

No comments:

Post a Comment