Friday, September 1, 2017

More stores opened than closed in 2017





Hello!

 How about that! Technology will continue to drive change. Adapters take all!

There is no escaping the spanx! I picked one up a couple of weeks ago. If I'm not where I want to be when "the reunion" rolls around, I will wear it. It doesn't squeeze the life out of me, fortunately. I made sure of that. I got it two sizes too large. Why do they make them so small to begin with? If you are not careful, you will look more like a sausage with one on than with one off! I do declare! I want to be able to breathe. I walk plenty. I need to bike, or something. Or something...  

Clay masks are; for all intent and purposes, mud! Harrumph! I've tried a many a mask, but ultimately I always go back to the mud; ooooops, clay mask. It is what it is...

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 3 more days left until:  Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2017! And as of today, there are 115 more days left until:  Christmas, December 25, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L. Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!       

No comments:

Post a Comment