Friday, September 29, 2017

As of today, 'Made to Match: The Art of Mixing and Matching Clothing' has been published 21 days!





Hello!

Got yours? Whaccha waiting for?

Another eBook; 'Holiday Style, Looking Your Best  From November to January,' will be out next month!

And yet another eBook; Spring 2018 Ready-To-Wear Fashion Shows Are Over! Now What?, will be out in November or December!

How is that for exercising the skill and art of writing? I'm a tad nervous, but books have been sitting in me for some time now! My cup runneth over! In case you are wondering, that is the last third of Psalm 23:5! My favorite chapter of the Bible! Indeed...

I'd love to write more today, but time constraints won't allow me to. I expect to be back on my regular schedule next week. Until then, pray that whatever one of three possible outfits that I choose to wear to "the reunion" tomorrow night fit well! Uh, huh...

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 55 more days left until:  Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23, 2017! And as of today, there are 87 more days left until:  Christmas, Monday, December 25, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch
#LookYourBestHoliday2017

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore! Thaaaaank you!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment