Friday, August 25, 2017

Saks knows how to have an anniversary sale



Hello!

Do! They! Ever! What a 10th Anniversary Sale! And, it is still going on. And will be, for quite some time. It would be near impossible to not find something to take home. This is; after all, the shoe store that has "its own zip code!" The question is, Can our credit or debit cards handle it? Harrumph! I'm looking for the Gianvitto Rossi Suede Lace-Up Sandals in blue myself to wear to an upcoming class reunion. I like to have my toes out, if I can. Here it doesn't really get cold until clear near November. It's a good bet...

Why always wait until the day of to decide what to wear, no matter the style? You can get out of the door that much faster. Planning what to wear by the week; or at the least, a couple of days in advance translates into good wardrobe sense, period. Some of us sleep right through an alarm clock going off. And, I ain't saying who either. It couldn't possibly be me. I don't own an alarm clock. Early to bed, early to rise...

Well, Prince has a color. Purple; but, of course! Of course...

Shopping is getting more intriguing by the minute; especially, if you are into electronics and quite the consumer. Voice activated shopping has taken on a whole new urgency, with the recent partnership of Walmart & Google. It's greatest value as I see it, is not having to go into the store for every little thing. Mmmmm...

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 10 more days left until:  Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2017! And as of today there are 122 more days left until:  Christmas, Monday, December 25, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment