Friday, August 4, 2017

More color, please!





Hello!

Royal blue, purple and kelly green are the more obvious choices for color when it comes to fall attire. Yes, I do say so! They give such life to cool, if not cold days. Why, they make me want to sing! They are definitely not the usual navy, brown and black. They will do, but why do when you can do more than just do? Where would I be without color? Somewhere; for sure, but grudgingly so...

Colors with even more life are on the horizon for fall! Translate that as, colors with some sunshine behind them! That makes me just plain gleeful!

If it's not gonna be red clothing in the months to come, it's gonna be red accessories, anyhow! It's hip to be in red! Why if I didn't like fuchsia so much, I would be right on that red bandwagon! As it is, I think I will mix it up. Red. Fuchsia. Fuchsia. Red. Mmmmm, huh...

Some are saying that we are going to have cooler than usual August days, this year. Bring it on! I can hardly wait. Brisk days. Rich, vibrant colors. Make my season!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 31 more days left until:  Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2017! And as of today, there are 143 more days left until:  Christmas, December 25, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment