Friday, July 28, 2017

And that would be me: in all of my 20-lbs. above and beyond glory!



Hello!

A picture is worth more words than I care to mention sometimes!

Imagine the surprise I felt at seeing me; the one walking, on the front page of Saturday morning's newspaper. And at the crack of dawn, at that! Sheesh! Well, that is when I go out to get the paper. "The glory" is going to go! It came, courtesy of Holiday 2016. And here it is, time to be thinking about Holiday 2017. I tell you the truth. The wheels just keep on turning...

Color really is the story of life! At least, an interesting life. Bring more of it, for fall!

Ready for Back to School? You may as well be! It's here, and it is going to be robust, apparently. Good, good for us. A healthy economy requires some spending. Besides, I could use a few things...

It has been several years, but I had a great experience at the J.C.Penney Styling Salon. I continued to go until 'the stylist' left. She was good! I believe I will check it out again, although the new and improved The Salon by InStyle may be a while in triggering down here to us...

What a hootCountry Living is on to us! Maybe we need to get out more...

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 38 more days left until:  Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2017! And as of today, there are 150 days left until:  Christmas, Monday, December 25, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment