Friday, January 6, 2017

Macy's to remain open, Kmart closing...



WWYF 180x150

Hello!

Can you believe it? It's 2017! Here's to looking at us, kid!

The men in Fayetteville/Cumberland County/Ft. Bragg must be ecstatic! The Macy's here is not closing! They have a great Men's Department, let me tell you. I could browse until the cows come home. I'm into men's hats, belts and sneakers. What can I say; other than, they last!

I haven't shopped at Kmart in eons! The "blue light specials" were kind of fun. I may have to check out some of the liquidation sales. They started today...

The Pantone Color of the Year 2017 is greenery, a medium yellow-green hue. It puts a bit of pep "in your step!" It has already been incorporated into beauty, fashion, and decor. Expect to see it in everything, from food on! No, I'm not kidding! Have fun with it. I know I always do...

There is a conditioner out there unlike any I'm aware of. It is known just as much for what it does NOT do as for what it does do. It's 'a Novex!' The last I tried, before the holidays, was the Bamboo Sprout. I put absolutely zero chemicals on my hair, so my curly q's tend to do their own thing, leading to dryness and matting. They became touchable, and springy. They required little to no moisturization. I was able to get out of the door that much faster! The price point is as good as it gets; nevertheless, the Buy 1, get 1 at 50% off! beckons. Hear, hear...          

Snow cometh! Pull on the leggings, and some!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Oh, wonderful you!

As of today, there are 100 days left until:  Easter, Sunday, April 16, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Shalom!

Angela
#MenTooStylist
#TheLBDStylist
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, ASAP! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment