Friday, December 16, 2016

I'm not sure who started a 'Favorite Things List' first, Oprah or myself!


                                                  Christmas at Dollar Tree!


Hello!

Oprah, probably! She's just savvy like that! I ain't mad at you, girl!

The truth be told, I began a Top 10 Christmas 'whatever the year was' Gifts List a few years back. I have no idea what became of the lists. On a good year, the list got expanded to 75! Can you believe it? Good grief!

I.  Roberto Cavalli Degrade Sequin Dress

A little pricey I know; but, a real beauty! It reminds me of 'fire!' I can see myself  in this for years to come! I best!

II.  Girlfriend Collective Leggings

I was all ready to write leggings off! Too many people weren't wearing them all that well, or so I thought! And then I ran across these! Well!

III.  Chi Chi Earmuffs

A good way to keep the ears warm! Cold ears are about as bad as cold fingers and toes!

IV.  Manu Atelier Bags

Incredible bags, for day or evening! Not too small, and not too large...

V.  Magnolia Market Christmas Bells

I've chosen something that I can NOT wear! Mmmmm! Maybe, just maybe... 

VI.  Night Approach Gold Shoes

Silver, white gold or platinum is more my thing; but, these speak to me! Wear it with dresses, skirts, jeans...  

VII.  Flagpole X Oscar de la Renta Lynn Swimsuit

Retro enough for me! Back to gold again...         

VIII.  Julianne Hough's Glam Fragrance

I'm up for trying a new scent, aren't you?

IX.  Butter London + Pantone Nail Lacquer Vernis

Refreshing, actually!

X.  Jordon Smith's Tis The Season Holiday Special CD

The best Christmas CD that I have heard in a long while, hands down! Beautifully done!

That was fun! Let's do it again! Soon!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Oh, wonderful you!

As of today, there are 9 more days left until:  Christmas, Sunday, December 25, 2016!

Happy Friday!

Merry Christmas!

Shalom!

Angela
#MenTooStylist
#TheLBDStylist
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, ASAP! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this?  Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet!  Thaaaaank you!




     

No comments:

Post a Comment