Friday, October 28, 2016

Are your favorite stores closed Thanksgiving Day 2016?



WWYF 180x150

Hello!

Don't Worry, Be Happy! The same deals can usually be had throughout the week!

The Christmas Book by Neiman Marcus is online! Online shopping continues to climb. Convenience, convenience, convenience!             

How much are you willing to pay for shoes and clothes? Women are willing to pay 76% of the retail cost; the exception being, for athleisure wear. Quite frankly, I was surprised. I can't remember when I did pay that much! Call me prudent or frugal; if you will, it's all the same to me...

The desire for athleisure wear continues to grow! It is no longer about whatever fabric you can get your hands on, and a cut that no one would want to be caught in! [Leave the track suits where they belong:  in the closet!] Luxury fabrics and comfortable cuts, they rule! From the office to the gym; we go, in a jiffy! Two thumbs up!

I had a mammogram several days ago. This would have made me feel a whole lot better about it! Now you tell me!      

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Oh, wonderful you!

As of today, there are 59 more days left until:  Christmas, Sunday, December 25, 2016!

Got style?

Happy Friday ; Happy Weekend!

Shalom!

Angela
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, ASAP! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment