Friday, October 21, 2016

Mrs. Obama; you should have, and you did!

WWYF 180x150

Hello!

The rose gold Versace dress that Mrs. Obama wore to the White House state dinner with Italian Prime Minister Renzi and his wife was stunning, let me tell you! Mrs. Obama glowed, from head to toe! Send that dress to the Smithsonian; why don't you, please? Better yet, let Madame Tussauds have at it! It was worth every penny! Two thumbs up!    

Give me a brooch for any one of my hats, and I am thrilled! They add oomph, on any given day! Why shucks, I've been doing this for some time! Come on; catch up, folks!

I'm wondering. Remember the Louis Vuitton "trunk bag" phone case that we talked about last week? Could it even remotely be picked up in London at a price to be liked? It might! I'll take half a dozen! What a fabulous Christmas gift!

Hilary; Hilary Swank that is, got's game! Her Mission Statement leisure wear is not to be outdone! Oh, dear! How many pieces did I count that I liked? Plenty! Sign...

Karl Legerfeld is a man to be reckoned with! His creativity flows like a river, apparently! Karl Lagerfeld Hotels & Resorts is coming someone's way! Stateside, stateside, Maestro!

You can go the high-tech way to get rid of dark spots, but you don't have to! Buttermilk, banana or a paste using both does the very same thing (for me, anyways)! I'm just saying!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Oh, wonderful you!

As of today, there are 66 more days left until:  Christmas, Sunday, December 25, 2016!

Got style?

Happy Friday ; Happy Weekend!

Shalom!

Angela
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, ASAP! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |  O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Dwolla! Thaaaaank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment