Thursday, November 29, 2018

The 'Color of the Year 2019' is?!!!





Hello!

It depends on whom you ask! Everyone's got one! I'm laughing!

If you ask Behr, it is Blueprint S470-5!

If you ask Benjamin Moore, it is Metropolitan AF-690!

If you ask PPG Paints, it is Night Watch PPG1145-7!

If you ask Sherwin-Williams, it is Cavern Clay SW 7701!

If you ask Valspar Paint, it is Twilight Mist, Lime Mousse, Spring Squash, Seattle Haze, Martinique Dawn, Orange Slice, Wishing Well, Metropolis Lilac, Angelic Blue, Blushing Bride, Green Water, Homey Cream! Yeah; 12, not 1!

And then of course, there is Pantone who has a color palette! I'm rooting for Pantone 16-1546 Living Coral. I am wearing a 20+ year old Lynn Greene for Richard Neal Ltd 75% Wool 25% Nylon jacket in that exact same color. I have worn it over and over and over again. Other folks seem to enjoy seeing me wear it as much as I enjoy wearing it. I am wearing it for the last winter, unfortunately. I must find another. It is starting to look worn, and not in a good way either! The color is so...festive! And no, I do not look like a walking pumpkin! I just look 'lit up!' 

I tend to go with Pantone when it comes to the 'Color of the Year.' The Pantone 'Color of the Year 2019' will be announced in a webinar Friday, December 7th. I can't wait! I'm already looking at  accessories and clothing in "salmon," aka, coral! I can hope, can't I?

As of today, there are 26 more days left until: Christmas, Tuesday, December 25, 2018!

"Happy Today, and Happy Weekend!"

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017
#ColorOfTheYear2019
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!
ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"

Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Pay! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded





No comments:

Post a Comment