Saturday, November 10, 2018

Oprah's Favorite Things 2018





Hello!

The power of  'a gift list!' It just draws us right in!

I'm glad that this one is here! It came a couple of days ago. I always like to know what foods Ms. O has been nibbling on, more than anything. Most of us are foodies at heart, aren't we?

I like the ---

1)  Power and the Furry  :  This reminds me! I've a vest cut down from a fur jacket to trim! Ugh!

2)  Hands-on Experience  :  Cute container!

3)  Main Squeeze  :  Some juicer; albeit, not cheap!

4)  Come In Handy  :  Better than the jacket! The red pops!

5)  National Velvet  :  Nice! Almost as good as riding pants!

6)  Let's Makeup  :  Not bad, not bad at all!

7)  Rise and Shine  :  I can't get too much lip gloss!

8)  Now Hear This  :  Now, there's a thought!

9)  Brimming with Pride  :  Have you ever known me to turn down a fedora? Nah!

10)  How Sweet He Is  :  I've never eaten anything Jewish before! I'm game!

11)  Popped Stars  :  What a tin! I'd get it for the tin alone!

I only selected a couple of foods! Not bad, huh?

Got it? Of course you do! I will be checking my stocking December 24th!

As of today, there are 2 more days left until: Veteran's Day, Monday, November 12, 2018! As of today, there are 12 more days left until: Thanksgiving, November 22, 2018! As of today, there are 45 more days left until: Christmas, Tuesday, December 25, 2018!

"Happy Today, and Happy Weekend!"

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017
#OprahsFavoriteThings2018
#IStyleYu

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!
ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"

Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Pay! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded


No comments:

Post a Comment