Friday, July 13, 2018

Made to Match: custom Converse sneakers

Hello!

Sneakers have been making all kinds of splashes this year; but you Converse, got me on the word go! It must be the deep salmon kicks! Sas-sy! They make me want to sing! I will refrain, for now...

This dainty piece of jewelry is a dream! Who doesn't want to wake up shimmering?

Jumpsuits are a little bit beyond the ordinary, when it comes to pants! I have yet to come across one that is so stylish, it can be worn solo or layered with so many pieces that I can not count them all 'in fine style,' until this! I love it when an ensemble comes together!

Nordstrom's is having "the sale!", in the event that you have not heard! Make it work for you!

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 52 more days left until:  Labor Day, Monday, September 3, 2018! And as of today, there are 164 more days left until:  Christmas, Tuesday, December 25, 2018!

"Happy Today!"

"Happy Summer!"

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Pay! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded       


No comments:

Post a Comment