Thursday, July 5, 2018

Get your shopping on!

Hello!

July 4th, or there about, is an excellent time tooooo:  shop!

I know, it's hot outside, but guess what? Summer clothing is being shuffled to the side for fall clothing! 'Ya gotta love it! It's still warm outside! As a matter of fact, we've had some of the warmest days of the year the last seven (7) days! Sweat, sweat, sweat! But while you are sweating, get thee to your favorite stores! Bloomingdale'sNeiman MarcusNordstromMacy'sSaks Fifth Avenue! The bargains are unbelievable! There is no reason to not get prepared for the rest of the year! Need I say more? No!

I'm having a ton of fun wearing summer whites; skirts and pants, in particular! It is true! Whites in lighter fabrics are just cooler! Besides, you look breezier, know what I mean? And what doesn't go with white? Not a thing!

I got tickled over the anti-chafing bands! If you wear dresses or skirts in this heat, you can't help but sweat all over, no matter your size! I've been wearing a loose Spanx-like undie with my long, white skirts and have kept surprisingly cool. Loose is key, I reckon...   

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 60 more days left until:  Labor Day, Monday, September 3, 2018! And as of today, there are 173 more days left until:  Christmas, Tuesday, December 25, 2018!

"Happy Today!"

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Pay! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded        



No comments:

Post a Comment