Friday, April 13, 2018

Them there sassy, sassy cowboy boots

Hello!

Say it; again, please! 

They are this! They are that! They are back!

I received my very first pair of cowboy boots for Christmas! I am hooked!

Mine are by Seychelles; which by the way, I have worn every day of the week (with the exception of most Saturdays and Sundays) since December 25th! And I walk a lot, let me tell you! I looked for the pair, which I happen to have on right now, online. I could not find them, so I don't know what they are called...

I don't know how much they cost, either. But I do know that mom purchased them from her long time favorite store:  Belk. And if I know anything about mom, I know that she got them at a good price. They were worth every penny! Shucks, I can go through a pair of shoes in 1-3 months flat, hands down, with my constant coming in and going out! Unless; of course, they are well made. These most certainly are...

They hit below the knee; they are pull on, with the tabs; they are made of fabric, and lined with fabric; they have a floral pattern, stitched on the sides; they have a slanted, thick rubber heel with some sort of patented technology...

If I must say so myself, the right pair of cowboy boots causes one to walk with a strut, cowboy hat or not! I couldn't just walk in them any kind of way; mind you, otherwise I felt it in my lower back. "And don't you just know it!"

I am thrilled to see cowboy boots popping up here, there and everywhere! And at all price points! I don't know what took me so long to try them. I have pretty much had every type of boots there is to have. And I'm a country girl! I have picked cotton, okra, peas, butter beans, cucumbers and watermelons. I have cropped, strung, and hung tobacco. And although this was during my junior high and high school years; believe me when I say, I can still eat cornbread and tweet without getting choked! Ha, ha, ha! I just had to throw that in! Oh, the joys of being a baby boomer!

If you don't already have a pair of cowboy boots, I highly recommend them! Without any reservations! You can wear them with almost anything! Be sassy, young lady! Be sassy!

It is safe to say, 'styled up' denim and denim-on-denim, is something to see and be seen in, in 2018. I can work with that!

Mobile checkout is on the rise. I imagine it is faster...

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 30 more days left until:  Mother's Day, Sunday, May 13, 2018!

Happy National Peach Cobbler Day!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch2017

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies      

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded         

No comments:

Post a Comment