Friday, February 16, 2018

Indestructible pantyhose, for real?

Hello!

Let's be clear. I don't like pantyhose. [Unless; of course, it is 10 degrees outside!] They rarely fit the way that you want them to. If you can get them in a color that looks as if you are not wearing any at all, it's a wonder. They are getting higher and higher!!! I wear them, if I must. Let's face it. I don't really have to, anymore. A shave, exfoliation + body butter has me covered. To tell you the truth, the most fun that I have had wearing pantyhose was in the mid-80's when they came "in living color!" I loved it! Hue was on my radar! But instead of wearing brilliant shades of pantyhose or tights anymore, I look for colorful scarves, shoes or bags instead. Every so often; however, pantyhose feel right. For instance, when you are going to a certain type of church service, or a formal occasion. I'm cautiously optimistic about the World's First Pair of Indestructible Sheerly Genius Pantyhose! Who wouldn't be? Bring it on!

We are approximately one third of the way through the Fall 2018 Ready-To-Wear fashion shows. I'm still waiting to get excited. I've counted right at 158 New York shows. I haven't watched all of them. I'm still working my way through. London, Paris and Milan shows are next...

For the first time since it began operations, L.L. Bean has changed its return policy, and someone doesn't like it. Stick to your guns, L.L. Bean. Your previous policy was generous to begin with. I ain't mad at 'ya!

I'll never tire of 'a hair slide,' with or without the ribbon! hair accessories are chic!  

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 44 more days left until:  Easter, Sunday, April 1, 2018!

Happy Today!

Happy Weekend!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch
#HereComesTheBride2018
#NoSlackPants2018
#EasterFlorals2018

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore! Thaaaaank you!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this?  Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!


Privacy Regarded         

No comments:

Post a Comment