Wednesday, October 18, 2017

As of today, 'Made to Match: The Art of Mixing and Matching Clothing' has been published 40 days!





Hello!

Got yours? Come, now! You have to get dressed, right? You may as well look good while doing it! Kind of lame; I know, kind of lame. Even so...

Another eBook; 'Holiday Style, Looking Your Best From November to January,' will be out this month!

And yet another eBook; 'Spring 2018 Ready-To-Wear Fashion Shows Are Over! Now What?,' will be out in November or December! Most likely; December, if not January. There is so much to do between now and then...

Many seem to think that if you like to read, you can write. Well, I have done my share of reading. I completed two Wanda Brunstetter books last night! The English Son, and The Missing Will. I would have read the entire The Amish Millionaire series if I had had it on hand! I enjoy Amish novels. That may come from living in the Shenandoah Valley umpteen years, and being exposed to the Mennonite way of life. It may have come from living across the field from a farmer who emigrated from South Carolina to North Carolina while in elementary, junior high and high school as well. I cropped, strung and hung tobacco during the summer months. [More like, I passed the sticks of tobacco to be hung. But, you get my drift.] I picked cotton, okra, peas, cucumbers and butter beans too. And who didn't eat the heart of watermelons right smack dab in the middle of the patch back then? The most remarkable thing of all is that I read Harlequin Romances like you would not believe! I don't now, not anymore. They have lost their pureness, unfortunately. Un-for-tu-nate-ly! I'm going to reserve the rest of The Amish Millionaire series today...   

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 36 more days left until:  Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23, 2017! And as of today, there are 68 more days left until:  Christmas, Monday, December 25, 2017!

Happy Wednesday!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch
#LookYourBestHoliday2017

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore! Thaaaaank you!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!       

No comments:

Post a Comment