Friday, June 16, 2017

Flip flops a dollar!



Hello!

Old Navy is having a sale! Well, about to have a sale! A flip flop sale. Flip flops will be $1. Beginning June 24th. Buy online. Buy offline.

I've never worn MAC lipstick before, but! The MAC promotion of buy 2, get 1 free gives me pause! Buy online. Buy offline.

Notice a pattern? Buying online or offline is not a one or the other option here, obviously. It is a both! Makes sense to me. Good business sense, that is.

As we get closer to July 4th, there will be a lot of other sales too. It certainly does bring back memories of moonlighting in a certain fashion store up in the Shenandoah Valley. Oh, what memories! If I had to do it all over again, I sure would! Mmmmm, huh!

Seersucker is still happening down South! I've several pieces still, and will wear them in a North Carolina minute! The fabric is ideal for hot, humid climates. Get your seersucker on! You may want it in the days to come. I'm just saying...

This just out. Amazon is buying Whole Foods! Well, well, well! Folks have got to eat, right?

Give; and let give, to the Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship! Thaaaaank you!

As of today, there are 19 more days left until:  Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4, 2017!

Happy Friday!

Happy Father's Day!

Shalom!

Angela
#MadetoMatch

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, whenever! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies   |   O My Dove

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Google Wallet! Thaaaaank you!        

No comments:

Post a Comment