Friday, August 19, 2016

Baby, put your denim on!

WWYF 180x150

Hello!

We've got to have denim:  jackets, jeans, skirts, shorts! For some folk, the rattier, the better! Whatever!

denim jacket is a must! It will work with everything, from denim on denim to dressier wear. If worn with dressier wear; as in formal wear in this instance, carefully consider:  1)  what it is worn with, and  2)  the color/finish/design of the jacket. One can be pleasantly surprised at what works with what. I kind of like wearing something a little unexpected, every now and again. What can I say? We ladies do what we do!

Finding jeans that work does not have to be the chore that we make it out to be! The key is to find the makings of a trend that you like, and select what works best for you. For instance, torn, AKA, ratty jeans are all over the place these days. Some I like, and some I don't. A pair of vintage jeans is an altogether different matter! The worn in feel and look appeals to me, for most days. Enter Levi's Vintage Clothing Jeans! But; truth be told, I'm more likely to get spic-n-span brand new jeans in various shades of blue, and wear them un-til! Can I get a witness? Hey, do what 'ya gotta do!

I go to the denim skirt rack before I go to any other. There is just something about those skirts! And as far as I'm concerned, denim shorts aren't really denim shorts unless they are cut offs! I'm just saying! Note:  for most of us, a cut half way of the thigh is quite flattering enough! Smile!

Are you aware of Madewell's Denim Forever Tour?  How cool is that? Never, ever throw jeans away says I!

Pssssst! The best time to purchase jeans is not in August! It's in September! O.K., have at it!

As of today, there are 18 more days left until:  Labor Day, Monday, September 5, 2016!

Got style?

Happy Friday ; Happy Summer!

Shalom!

Angela
#1Stylist

NOTE:  I Adorned You [digital magazine] is coming your way, ASAP! Until then, view our portfolio at alvandcompany.polyvore.com!

ALV & Co., "The Gold Standard!"
Angela L Vann, Ms   |   Even Greater Things   |   Far Above Rubies 

*Like this? Gifts are accepted at Dwolla!

No comments:

Post a Comment